Terms & Conditions
We have a certain set of terms and conditions that helps maintain transparency and the belief of our clients on us. While we provide our services we ensure that both of us, remain in the boundaries of these terms and conditions and our clients don’t ask our favor for anything illegitimate and beyond our pre-defined protocols.
We have the full right to change these terms and conditions anytime without providing any prior notice. By browsing through our website or by leveraging our services, we believe it is your consent to these terms and conditions.
By using any third-party content, you may leave this website and be moved to an external website. If you decide to visit, you do so at your own risk and Codified Web Solutions will not be responsible for any safety attack malware issues, etc.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, headings, tags, appearing in this site, are things either owned or used under license, by Codified Web Solutions.
You may not change the content of this Website or openly execute, allocate, or otherwise use them in any way for any business purpose without our organization’s written permission.
Codified Web Solutions allow you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to access, use, and spectacle this site and materials thereon.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The client should take no employee of ours under his direct engagement without our written agreement.
- If you cancel the contract on the same day then money will be refunded (if our employees haven’t started the job yet). The money will be refunded to you after 30 days. Refund policy is only applicable for Indian clients.
- No payments will be refunded after 1 calendar day. If you hired us for any small job that can be done in a few minutes/hours then refund will not be possible for that type of project.
THE SEO SERVICES
- The SEO service is neither quick nor guaranteed but will be performed to the best of Codified Web Solutions experience and skills.
- No assurances will be given as to your website’s ranking as the search engines alter their ranking algorithms consistently.
- No services shall be provided in the client found guilty of spam activity that’s against SEO guidelines in the past. Client needs to tell us if his/her business was involved in spam activities.
- Your website’s rankings can go down, if this occurs, Codified Web Solutions will not be responsible and no refunds or discounts will be given.
- SEO process grosses at least 2-3 months to show some noteworthy effect. Through this part of the time, the client site is examined and optimized Attaining stable high rankings can take up to 6-12 months.
- Codified Web Solutions sends monthly SEO reports to its clients.
- For SEO services Codified Web Solutions encourage clients to give a proper deadline that can help create an action plan to achieve the best possible results.
- Any SEO work that Codified Web Solutions sustains may be radically affected if You have:
- Hired the services of another SEO Company at the same time you’ve hired us.
- Have created any identical sites, identical content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- Tried to use any other techniques, whether permitted by Google or not, to effort to increase the SEO ranking of the site.
THE GOOGLE ADWORDS SERVICES
- Codified Web Solutions shall offer Client a management service of Google Ads account as per the terms.
- Codified Web Solutions will generate a Google Ads account on their client’s behalf. Client admits that Google Ads are issue to Google’s Terms and Conditions. Client’s account will be deemed active once Google approves it for online advertising. Codified Web Solutions is not liable if Client’s account is rejected.
- Codified Web Solutions acknowledge that Client owns the Google AdWords. Account developed by Codified Web Solutions. Upon end of the term of this contract Client may recollect the account and all its configuration.
- Codified Web Solutions is not accountable for errors once the ads are deployed.
- Results are not guaranteed and Codified Web Solutions is not responsible for ads performance.
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, PINTEREST AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- Codified Web Solutions agrees to promote clients company/business on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube Pinterest and LinkedIn through targeted advertising campaigns.
- Client approves that any images to be used in advertisements will be delivered to Codified Web Solutions. Client admits that if images are not provided, added design fees may be billed. Codified Web Solutions will include these extra charges in the invoice.
- If the advertisement is forbidden due to content, Codified Web Solutions shall require Client to hoard new copy acceptable to platform. Codified Web Solutions cannot be held accountable for refusal of ads by third party websites.
THE CONTENT WRITING
- Codified Web Solutions agrees to create written material for insertion on Client’s website upon the appeal of the Client and per the approved terms.
- Codified Web Solutions agrees to use rational care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are correct and that the work does not trespass upon any copyright, or any other right of a third party.
- Codified Web Solutions admits that Client has the right to edit the work in a time frame agreed and that Codified Web Solutions will collaborate with Client in editing and rereading the work erstwhile to publication.
- Client agrees that they are accountable for studying the final draft for correctness to include spelling and grammatical errors, statements and assertions. Codified Web Solutions is not liable for errors discovered after the website gets live.
THE WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Codified Web Solutions approves design and develop a website at Client’s request and will deliver the job by to the settled conditions.
- Client is solely responsible for describing the detailed structure, number of pages required, and other relevant terms and conditions.
- Client agrees to supply the Codified Web Solutions with satisfactory photography or imagery to use in the design.
- Client is responsible for obtaining and buying a domain name. Codified Web Solutions may at its discretion instruct Client on suitable names.
- Client hereby admits that Codified Web Solutions is not accountable for any errors, grammatical or otherwise found in the material provided by client.
- Codified Web Solutions agrees to resolve any errors or implement revisions requested by Client. Client agrees that a maximum of three revisions are available (depending on package). Major changes in design won’t be done in revisions.
- Client acknowledges that any change requests after final approval has been given to Codified Web Solutions or after website is live will be charged. Codified Web Solutions will not begin work on following change requests until full payment has been received.
- Client admits that Codified Web Solutions will add a “Web Design” by “Codified Web Solutions” link to the footnote section of each website they work on. This is branding of Codified Web Solutions and to eliminate it will charge.
- Due to business nature, Codified Web Solutions will not be liable if your website got hacked, lost rankings or errors etc.
- Clients can cancel website development or digital marketing project if the team of Codified Web Solutions has not started work and won’t accept any cancellation after 1 calendar day.
- Once the website is live then paid support will be provided at the rate of 500 Rs+18% GST.
LOGO AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
- We try to create unique logos and provide our recommendations. Our logo designs are built based on research & concept building & we assure you of an alternate logo design if a Trade Mark on the logo is rejected due to any reason.
- If you face any problem during trademark registration then you are free to contact us and we will offer you some other variations that you can chose. However, we do not have access to all the existing logos like the trademark registry has and it is nearly impossible to be 100% certain that the chosen design is in no way a loose match of an existing design.
Note – Any terms agreed in final proposal/email will also be considered along with terms mentioned in this term page.