We are looking for an intern in specially WordPress for now but certainly there is good scope to later switch on other programming language and mobile applications.
Selected intern’s day-to-day current responsibilities include:
– Understanding and discussions on website design and function.
– Designing and building the website front-end.
– Creating the website architecture.
– Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
– Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
– Conducting website performance tests.
– Troubleshooting content issues.
– Conducting WordPress training with the client.
– Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Fellow Applicants Requirements – :
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
– Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Ability to project manage.
– Good communication skills.